Newly released 2020 HIV Surveillance, PrEP utilization, and ETE Metrics data now available on the ETE Dashboard
By ETE Dashboard |
December 1st, 2021 |
Newly released 2020 data is now available on the ETE Dashboard, including NYS and NYC HIV surveillance data and PrEP and PEP utilization annual/semi-annual data. An updated ETE Metrics page now includes data viewable by sex, age group, and race/ethnicity for select metrics.
Click on the links below to explore these newly updated interactive tools, including recently launched Dashboard pages showing trends in AIDS diagnoses, HIV/AIDS-associated hospitalizations, and HIV-related deaths. Dashboard users can also navigate to this array of interactive visualizations using the Data Directory.
- ETE Metrics
- PrEP utilization
- PEP utilization
- Regional PrEP Aware Fact Sheets
- HIV Care Continuum among people living with HIV: NYS | NYC
- HIV Care Continuum among people newly diagnosed with HIV: NYS | NYC
- Trends among people with newly diagnosed HIV: NYS | NYC
- Trends among people newly diagnosed with AIDS (new)
- Trends in HIV-related deaths in New York City (new)
- HIV/AIDS-associated hospitalizations1 (new)
Note that data for the year 2020 should be interpreted with caution due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on access to HIV testing, care-related services, and case surveillance activities.
Stay tuned for additional blog posts and updates related to overall ETE progress in New York and the 2020 data in the coming weeks.
1 Data source: New York Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS), reported as of June 2019. Due to the impact of Covid-19, most recent available publicly available hospitalization data displayed on the ETE Dashboard is through year 2017.