As keeping with our mission to track and disseminate actionable information on progress towards ending the AIDS epidemic in New York, the ETE Dashboard features key population level metrics and annual targets determined by the New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute.
Visit the Dashboard’s new ETE Metrics page to view trends of actual recent data and annual targets until 2020 for all 9 of New York’s official ETE metrics!
Other major updates on the Dashboard:
- A newly designed and streamlined homepage displaying new features like key high level ETE metrics and direct links to our latest interactive visualizations
- Data visualization of Median CD4 count at diagnosis among newly diagnosed persons by Ryan White region featuring regional trends with an interactive map display
- Revisit the 2015 blog post on Median CD4 count at diagnosis for additional background context
- Release of the NYS 2015 HIV Care Cascades for all PLWH and NYC HIV Care Cascades for persons newly diagnosed with HIV
- View cascades for key populations (e.g. MSM, youth, etc.) or by Ryan White region