The New York State Department of Health’s AIDS Institute is excited to share news about the upcoming 2020 World AIDS Day (WAD) and Ending the Epidemic (ETE) Summit events.
This year’s combined theme is The Story of Ending the Epidemic: Past, Present, and Future.
The 22nd Annual World AIDS Day and 2020 Ending the Epidemic Summit will be virtual events.
All ETE Summit and WAD virtual events will be free and open to the public.
- Opening Commemoration
- School group presentation
- Young adult speaker panel
- Virtual tour of the AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Commissioner’s Special Recognition Awards
The 2020 ETE Summit will feature:
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers
- Engaging Breakout Sessions
- The Annual ETE Update
- Informative Poster Presentations
- Virtual networking
Please access the following links to view the agenda for each event:
Ending the Epidemic Summit: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/aids/ending_the_epidemic/index.htm